- For Hard Surfaces and Carpet
- Versatile Protection with Good Cushioning
- 100% Felt
- Custom Sizes Available
- Made in U.S.A.
- Rotate Rug Pad Every Three Months
- 15-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURN REQUESTS BEYOND 4 DAYS OF DELIVERED DATE.
- Credit: 100% credit will be applied for returned products minus a 15% restocking fee, but the customer is responsible for shipping the product back and all shipping charges. Please note that a credit will not be issued for returns damaged during return shipment due to inadequate packaging. Surya provides packaging material for rugs at a nominal fee.
- Packaging/Labeling: Clearly mark package and/or return document with RA#. All products being returned must be in original or equivalent packing (8 mil. plastic tube for rugs; box or 4 mil. plastic for pillows, throws and poufs). Hardline accessories must be returned in complete original packaging. Lack of proper packing material could result in damaged product during return transit and refusal of credit request.
- Selecting Replacements: Please notify us if a replacement for the returned product is required. Replacements are only issued upon request and will require a new order to be placed.
Surya Inc. offers a limited one year warranty for their exclusive rug collections against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover any damage due to surging, or to fringe resulting from clips that may be used to suspend rugs on a display rack. If a manufacturing defect has been identified upon receipt of rug, or develops under normal conditions of use, Surya Inc. will repair or replace the damaged rug, at their option, without charge. To file a warranty claim on a Surya rug, contact an authorized Surya dealer. The original receipt is required for proof of purchase, and is not transferable.
There are outside elements that may affect your rug's appearance over time. Many of these conditions are not covered under this warranty. These conditions are normal and are not considered manufacturing defects. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Due to the use of natural fibers and dyes, color and texture may vary slightly from specification samples or from one rug to another. Roll marks are caused by rolling the rug for shipment, but will normally disappear with routine vacuuming. Rolling the rug for shipping can cause seam peaking. Carefully rolling your rug in the opposite direction will minimize this problem, and it should disappear after a few weeks. Shedding is normal for new rugs, especially those with cut piles, and will decrease significantly with routine cleaning. Small filaments of yarn that dislodge and gather on the carpet surface, especially in busy areas, may cause piling and shedding, and this will also minimize with regular vacuuming. Matting and crushing can occur in all rugs, especially at pivot points and traffic paths. Regular and proper maintenance help to minimize these characteristics. Highlighting and shading, particularly in cut pile rugs, result from light reflecting at different angles on the surface. Watermarking or pooling is caused by the reversal or bending of carpet fibers so that light is either absorbed or reflected from the surface. Occasional sprouting, pulls, or loss of single tufts of fiber is normal. Simply trim the tuft with sharp shears and vacuum. Ridges or rows may develop in high-traffic areas. Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, oxides and other atmospheric gases may cause color changes. Improper maintenance can also affect color appearance. Wet areas, like bathrooms, may cause texture and color changes due to humidity and exposure to chemicals such as chlorine. Soil and stain resistance are excellent in all of our hand-knotted rugs, but no rug is impervious to everything. Routine care and cleaning are vital to maintaining long-term durability and appearance.
WARNING: Attempting to clean your rug with a wet process of any kind, including, but not limited to, hot water extraction, carpet shampooing, or commercial aerosol foam products intended for broadloom carpet may permanently damage your rug and will void your warranty.
Surya Inc. provides a one-year limited repair or replacement warranty. Surya Inc. warrants to the initial purchaser and original seller that our rugs will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of delivery to the original seller. This is a limited warranty and contains specific exclusions and limitations.