Neighborly Coffee is a coffee shop located in San Juan Capistrano. It was once a historical home located on church property, but since has been repurposed into a vibrant space attracting all of the local coffee lovers.
In preparation for their grand opening, I helped them design and install a fresh, modern, and minimalist style that kept in line with the original old farm house architecture and vibe.
Goal: Modern Industrial Farm Style
Architectural updates included:
- Light unfinished woods
- White carrara quartz
- White subway tile
- White brick wall treatment
- Grey was our neutral, instead of beige
- Black rustic frames with antique photos of old San Juan Capistrano landmarks
- Iron lighting and accents
- Fresh hanging plants and succulent arrangements
behind the scenes
Follow along on Instagram as we design and install this project: #projectprogressneighborly