Baylee Area Rug
Baylee Area Rug
This beautiful rug exudes organic, raw, and modern. The unique "x" pattern mimics the ancient Japanese method of Shibori indigo dying. The rug is intended for the California Modern living room, but could be used wherever you want! It's just classic and stylish.
- 100% Polypropylene
- Machine Made
- Medium Pile
- Color (Pantone TPX): Cream(11-0701), Bright Blue(17-4027), Dark Blue(19-3925)
- Available in 3 colors
- Made in Turkey
All rugs are handmade by skilled artisans, or in a specialty manufacturing facility, and are checked to meet quality standards before shipment. The following seven simple facts will help you to understand your rug and prolong its life.
- No two rugs are the same. Slight color variations are common for handmade rugs, as dye lots may change
over a period of time.
- Odors are caused by dyes, yarns and shipping for long distances in sealed wrap. Most odors dissipate within a week once the rug is removed from the shipping wrap.
- All wool rugs will shed. Shedding will subside over time, depending on traffic and wear. It typically takes 20-25 vacuums, at a minimum, to curtail shedding. Some will shed for the lifetime of the rug.
- If exposed to direct sunlight, rug colors typically fade over time, even if they are fade resistant.
- If your rug has been rolled or folded for shipping, it may include creases. Creases should disappear within a week or two when the rug is laid out flat. Reverse rolling the rug overnight will help.
- As a general rule, rugs of all materials and constructions should be rotated every 3-6 months to balance color and evenly distribute wear.
- Loose fibers, or sprouts, are a normal part of the break-in process of handmade rugs. To remove sprouts, use a small pair of scissors to snip them off even with the pile. Do not pull the fiber out, as this can cause a deterioration of the backing.
- While Surya uses the highest quality materials in all products, some materials are more delicate and require special care. For example, while viscose lends a high sheen, luster and softness to a rug, it is a material made of wood pulp that is broken down and formed into fibers. These fibers are much more delicate than wool and not advised for high-traffic areas. In addition, special care must be taken when cleaning. Please see more details on cleaning your viscose rug in the Special Cleaning Guideline section below.
Visit Link to learn how to care for your rug
Visit Link to learn about Surya's warranty
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURN REQUESTS BEYOND 30 DAYS OF DELIVERED DATE.
- Credit: 100% credit will be applied for returned products minus a 15% restocking fee, but the customer is responsible for shipping the product back and all shipping charges. Please note that a credit will not be issued for returns damaged during return shipment due to inadequate packaging. Surya provides packaging material for rugs at a nominal fee.